Thursday, July 2, 2015

Labwork and Stats

Today I went in for lab work, since my appointment got pushed back.  I was actually able to reschedule it again for July 13, so I'm happy I won't have to wait to get the results until the 21st now! 

Anyway, I'd like to share some pretty exciting stats now.  Check it out:

 photo 7-2-15_zpsciumiok2.jpg

Here's the breakdown:
Jan 2 - April 1 = 62% high, 38% in target
April 2 - July 2 =  27% high, 1% low, 72% in target

That's an 89% improvement in maintaining my target blood sugars, and an 88% improvement in avoiding high blood sugars.  

Jan 2 - April 1 = Average BG of 176
April 2 - July 2 = Average BG of 130

That's a 26% improvement in my average BG.
Now if I could just get that blue line a little bit lower, I'll be well on my way to a normal blood sugar average!


No comments: