Friday, January 19, 2018

What a mess!

So Monday the 15th I went in to the lab to get my blood drawn for my appointment with Carrie, which was scheduled for the 17th.  However, due to the snowstorm that hit our area Tuesday and Wednesday, the office called me Wednesday morning to tell me they were closed and my appointment would have to be rescheduled (again!).  At least it wasn't my fault this time, but I'm going to have to wait until Feb 8 to get the results of my A1C.  Ugh. 

Also, I've been having some trouble with my new receiver.  It has been giving me the System Check Passed message every 2 days since I started using it on the 9th and last night it gave me an error message telling me to call Tech Support.  I just got off the phone with them but all they could tell me (since it's still working) was to give it time to sort itself out (as it seems to be out of warranty) and keep an eye on any other messages that pop up.  So I'm playing a wait-and-see game.  *sigh* 

2 comments:

Rick Phillips said...

What sort of sensor? Medtornic or Dexcom? Just wondering?

Rachel said...

Dexcom. I don't have anything Medtronic.