Thursday, July 12, 2018

Minor update

I've been enjoying the mySugr app and everything it lets me see.  Rather than tracking my numbers on paper, I can put it all in one place on my phone.  Now to see if I can integrate my Dexcom data...

On Tuesday morning, I got my blood drawn for thyroid labs.  I've also scheduled time next Tuesday to pick up the cortisol/DHEA saliva test they want me to do that goes hand in hand with my thyroid labs.  Those results should give us a pretty good idea of how things are working for me.  https://stopthethyroidmadness.com/saliva-testing/

The follow-up appointment for the test results will be in 3-4 weeks.  I'm considering scheduling it for the Wednesday I already have my endo appointment so that I can just take that whole day off work and be able to tell Carrie what we found.  That's my thought at this point, anyway.


No comments: