Thursday, October 24, 2019

October Appointment

This will be quick and short because it's almost time for bed.  I had my appointment with Carrie today and my A1C came back at 7.6 (endo) / 7.0 (Dr. B).  That's a 171 mg/dl average bg.  So higher than in June.

My thyroid doctor is running a full (and I mean FULL) cholesterol panel with all the bells and whistles (particle size, inflammatory markers, etc.) and I told her I want a calcium score done.  My cholesterol did come back lower at my endo's which is something that made her happy, though I'm still not convinced lower is better.  So I'll hold my judgement until the full panel comes back.

My holistic doctor also sent me the heavy metal test I'm going to do to see how much crap is in my system.  I'll probably do it on Saturday since it's easier to do the urine collection at home (and not at work).  So here's to collecting data! 

1 comment:

Rick Phillips said...

Gotta love diabetes and data. In fact that ought to be a song of some kind. Maybe it even is.