Friday, July 28, 2023

Pushed back til Tuesday

 Turns out due to some rain we got this week, the concrete pouring will be pushed back to Tuesday.  I called the concrete supplier this morning and they said they'd take payment the day it goes out.  The excavator also had to have me order some more rebar since he didn't quite order enough.  He said everything else is going well at the lot, so it's all good!

I called the electric company and paid the deposit and service fee to have them send an engineer out to look at our property and tell us what all we need to get it set up (underground, overhead, etc.).  Expecting to hear from them in the next few days.

I also got a quote from a local plumbing company for the septic system, and it will be a few thousand less than we were originally expecting.  I inquired with another company just to get a 2nd opinion but haven't heard back from them yet. 

Next will be water, and I have to get our address added to the USPS database at some point...

1 comment:

Rick Phillips said...

A man can never have enough rebar, trst me.