Monday, July 31, 2023

Site Visit!

 Hubby and Max and I drove out to the lot to see the progress, talk to the excavator, and put up the new address sign I made.  Everything looks so good, and different! 

The footer holes have been dug, and small stones have been placed along the edge of the lot for the movers to have traction when bringing in the house.

The brush holes have been filled with tree parts

The slope off the back of the house

The road they'll bring the house in on

 It was muddy and our van didn't have good traction.  I didn't drive too far in because I didn't want to get stuck but, while backing out, I backed into the hole that was on the side of the road.  Ooops!  The excavator came to the rescue!  While we were stuck, we also met the neighbor who lives in the house at the end of our road.  Turns out he's an HVAC guy, so we might hire him to help us install our AC unit.

1 comment:

Rick Phillips said...

It looks like a beautiful location.