Tuesday, July 11, 2023

Today's Plan

 I just called the mobile home movers and they're available to meet me at the lot this afternoon!  We'll have to sign a contract with them and put half down, but we should be able to get on their schedule (hopefully in line with the end of July)!  I also got the official building permit so we're good to go!

Edit:
Went out at 3:30pm to meet the head of the movers at our lot and sign the contract.  We're looking at getting the house moved the 1st or 2nd week of August!  Once our excavator gets the lot graded and the footers poured, we'll be good to move forward!  We do need to trim branches along the road so the house has clearance to get through.  And we need to start packing in earnest now!

2 comments:

Rick Phillips said...

In the various moves I have made over the years I have found it extremely helpful to just let Sheryl do it. She is busy however. But I think you should look for a Sheryl, just saying. :)

Rachel said...

Heehee, I certainly plan to have a whole bunch of Sheryls to help me!