Sunday, October 22, 2023

Water line ditch digging



 Yesterday was a big day!  We rented the ditch digger for the water lines and our contractor got it dug for us.  We also assembled our mail box and our new shower heads, but I will have to bring my tools next time so I can use a wrench to remove the old ones.  

I got our address recognized by the 911 Admin office, so now I have to ask the post office where to put the mail box (I think I already know).  

We also met with our HVAC guy to finalize some details about how to finish up his work.  

I've been playing phone tag with the plumbing/septic company so I'm reaching out to a different company to see if they can do it faster.

2 comments:

Rick Phillips said...

Be sure your water line is deeper than you need. If not you will need to do it again sometime soon. But you already knew that.

Rachel said...

It's 18 inches down, which is what we were told it needed to be. Hopefully we won't have to do it again!