Friday, November 3, 2023

Appliances, check! And more of an update

We got ourselves a fridge and a stove, the last appliances that we need!  They just need some cleaning - I can't wait to get them inside (Sunday)!  I had to buy a hand truck to haul them, which will also be handy for big boxes and stuff when we move!  

Fridge

Fridge

Hand Truck

Stove

I've been trying to figure out what all we need to get done.  There's an old security system transformer in Max's room that needs to be removed, that looks similar to the one below but is more yellow.  That needs to be removed and the outlet needs to be replaced.

We still need to remove the old shower heads and put on the new ones.  
 
I bought new cabinet drawer slides for the ones that are broken in the kitchen and bathrooms, so those need to be installed.  
 

We need to take down the mirrors in the master bath that are in the way of painting and are broken.  I need to figure out what I want to do with the wall above the garden tub. 
 

I ordered a new light fixture for the laundry room, since the one in there is broken.

New light fixture

We still need the outside light fixtures replaced, and I ordered two door knobs for the closets that have broken ones.  Little by little I'll replace them all to match. 

Eventually I want to rip out the carpet in our master bath and put in new flooring.  Then we're going to need an outdoor shed, which I would love to have with a spiral staircase up to my work area!