Thursday, February 15, 2024

Chimney is done!

Max and I drove out to the house this afternoon to meet the chimney guy. He got everything done and everything went well.  Now our chimney is ready for use!  He vented the pipe out the side and it looks great!  The new chimney looks amazing, too!

Vent grille

Chimney


 They've also been hard at work regrading and putting rocks on the front slope.  They have the rolls of grass that are for the back slope, too.  I'm not sure how much longer til they finish, but was told it'd be this week.  

Rolls of grass

Back slope

 I hauled our foam boards out there as well and unloaded them after the chimney guy left.  Once they were in the house, I drove down the road to check in with our HVAC neighbor.  He's going to get the last two electrical outlets put in place.  Hopefully on Saturday we can get back out there and finish the door paint stripping, and fingers crossed my dad can finish the deck stairs and start re-framing the front door.  I noticed that one of our sawhorses had a broken leg so we'll need to fix/replace that first.

No comments: