Sunday, March 31, 2024

3rd Inspection's the charm! Right?

I went out to the house today to drop off the new burn barrel I bought.  We have a lot of stuff to burn and need a place to do it safely.  I set it up at the bottom of the hill below the house.  It has a lid on it but once I get the right tools I'll get it the way I want it.  


 All the staples have been pulled out.  We started unrolling the flooring and laying it out in the different rooms.  I absolutely love it!  It's going to look so amazing once it's all done!

The underbelly is done, but we learned that our 2nd inspection didn't pass because we still have water pooling on the front and driveway side of the house.  So now all that's needed is to have French drains installed on those two sides and we should pass!  Once that's done this week, then the state has until the week of the 15th to do their inspection.  Fingers crossed we can move by the end of the month!  

I'll be going out there some this week to see what I can get done (probably the ceiling beams, if not the floor).  Hubby has to work from home and he's going to watch Max.  We'll see how things go!

No comments: