Monday, January 12, 2015

Looking Good - Sorta

Lab work came back negative for infection related to the lymph node.  Still taking my other meds - nausea has decreased some but not much.  Still coughing and feeling tight in my chest when I breathe. 

Since my thyroid hormone levels came back high after the appointment, Carrie decided to increase my synthroid dose from 125mcg to 150mcg.  I'll be picking it up from the pharmacy later.

My numbers have really seemed to respond well to my increased basal rate, although I DID have to down a bunch of glucotabs last night to keep from going low.  (And my sensor cut off for about 2 hours during the middle of the night, but then picked up readings again.  Ugh.)  At least it worked!  They've stayed fairly consistent today.

 photo 1-12-15_zps3c8930ab.jpg

No comments: