Tuesday, August 18, 2015

When Non-Diabetic Numbers are the New Norm

The past few days I've been blown away by my numbers.  I hope you understand what a big deal this is to me.  For 18 years I STRUGGLED with my blood sugars.  They were always up and down and up and down, averaging in the 200s and 300s (remember last May 2014?  My A1C was 11.1 = 272mg/dl!!) month after month, year after year.

And now, I'm seeing a new trend.  A lifesaving trend.  A glorious God-deserves-all-the-glory trend.  My blood sugars have been averaging in the NON-DIABETIC range!!  This is from the past two days:

 photo 8-16-17-15_zps4b7g4qpn.jpg

And this chart breaks it down for the past 5 days...and there are plenty of other days before this that look identical!  I've never seen so much green (and red!):

 photo 8-18-15 dailies_zpsua6jpkcu.jpg

Daily averages in the 90s, 80s, and 70s!!  Never in my life did I ever think I would see those numbers being said of me and my diabetes.  Never!  I can pretty much guarantee that this trend will continue...these numbers don't lie and at my next appointment with Carrie I am really going to knock her socks off!  My appointments will be pushed back to only twice a year and I'm going to bet my A1C will be 5.0s or 4.0s!!

No comments: