Thursday, September 28, 2017

New Transmitter


My new transmitter came yesterday.  I was only without my Dexcom for a day, so it wasn't too bad.  I am going to have to reorder more sensors, though, as the box I just got is almost gone.  I used to be able to get 3-4 weeks out of each sensor, but now I'm lucky if they last 2 weeks.  At least insurance completely covers them.

I was supposed to have my labs done this week with my holistic doctor, but a lack of funds made me reschedule for the end of October.  I will have them do an A1C test, since I'll most likely have to reschedule my appointment with Carrie for January due to our trip and a lack of available appointments with her.  I'm also looking around for home A1C tests, since Walmart has stopped carrying them in stock.  Rather annoying really, since I really liked being able to buy them in the store when I needed them.   

No comments: