Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Breaking ground!

I've been in contact with the excavator and he's set to start breaking ground TOMORROW!  He's finishing up the contract and should be sending it over tonight.  Then tomorrow morning he's going to make sure his machines are ready to go and head over there afterwards.  I'm going to meet him at whatever time he tells me.  So excited! 

I also got an email from the surveyor and they have requested the plat from the county so they can start working on the site plan.  Once that's done, I should have one more piece of the puzzle to submit for the building permit.  I got an email from the county office about some paperwork to fill out for that and what else they need to get the permit to me.  Then of course the surveyor is supposed to come out on Friday, as long as the weather permits.  

 I'll be sure to post pictures tomorrow!

1 comment:

Rick Phillips said...

looking forward to seeing them.