Wednesday, June 14, 2023

Slight Change of Plans

I started using the new Dexcom G7 system and I like it a whole lot better.  The touch screen on the G6 Receiver was so unresponsive.  The G7 is not touch screen, which I like better, and it's a much easier to use display.  The sensor/transmitter are now paired into one unit, so I don't have to order separate transmitters anymore.  It's also a small round shape rather than an oblong one.  My numbers have also been better, though not as low as I'd like.  But we take progress!

I was in contact with the excavator and it turns out that he had a bunch of appointments today so we are meeting early in the morning instead (15th).  We did manage to sort some things out and his guys were supposed to take equipment over there today, so that's good.  I ended up working on the kitchen cabinet doors I brought home the other day.  There are 27 in the kitchen alone, and I took all the hardware off them in preparation of stripping the ones with paint.  Once they're stripped, I can start painting/staining them the way I want.  I also need to make sure the new hardware I've picked out fits.  The old hardware is mismatching, but I might reuse the hinges.


1 comment:

Rick Phillips said...

Glad you like the G7, I cannot wait to use it. The doors look great