Friday, June 30, 2023

Seeing the lot in person

 Max & I drove out to check out the lot ourselves today.  After the heavy thunderstorms we got this morning, it was MUDDY!  My socks & sneakers were so caked I had to take them off and drive home barefoot (which I normally do in the summer anyway).  But the lot looks so good!  They dug out the hole for trunks and tree tops off to the right.  I love how it's looking so far - much better than I'd envisioned!  I think we'll have more flat ground than we originally planned!  Yay!

Looking straight out at the lot

Where the dozer is used to be the original driveway


Looking down toward the bury hole (through the trees)

Brush pile

The main part of the lot



Panoramic view

The bury hole

The north end of the road

The south end of the road


No comments: