It's been 2 weeks since my appointment with Carrie and right from the start I noticed a difference in my numbers. After 2 weeks, I'm truly excited about what I'm seeing - it's not just a fluke or a one time deal...it's real, actual improvement! After years of struggling with a seemingly hopeless roller coaster, a recent attitude change on my part, and a slight insulin tweak, I'm seeing a huge difference in my numbers for the better! See for yourself!
Here are the stats:
- From January 10-16 (Week 1), my average blood sugar was 197. The red line shows my average number for this week.
- From January 17-23 (Week 2), my average blood sugar was 156. The blue line shows my average number for this week.
- There is a 21% average blood sugar improvement between Week 1 & 2.
- Week 1 has 33% in target.
- Week 2 has 47% in target!
Thank you all for following my Diabetic Journey, and for walking with me as I continue to take steps to improve my blood sugar numbers. Achieving a normal A1C has always seemed like an impossible feat, but as I press on toward the goal and rest in Jesus's strength and power I see the impossible become possible.