Monday, September 29, 2014

Crazy Numbers

I decreased my HIGH alert for the last time.  It now rests at 200.

Today and yesterday I saw some pretty crazy numbers.  I'm not sure what caused them but it felt like everything was going the exact opposite of the previous days with good numbers.  Possibly too many carbs in my diet, or too much exercise?  Stress?  All of the above?  I have been slightly more active so that lends itself to the lows.  I try not to over-correct for them but with how active I've been it's hard to gauge how much sugar I need to raise my blood sugar.

 photo 9-29-14_zpsa9cc174b.jpg

The bedtime highs are the worst because I keep waking up with dry mouth and having to use the bathroom.  I've literally gone from a super low (45) to a super high (361) these past two days.  No real rhyme or reason... *sigh*

No comments: