Monday, February 16, 2015

Waiting in the Dark...Again

I feel like I do worse with my numbers without my Dexcom.  Maybe it's because I can't see them in action and I don't know what they are doing at any given time unless I test myself.  I hate being in the dark. 

I am waiting to hear back from Edgepark Medical Supply Company about whether my sensors will be covered by my insurance through them.  I am completely without sensors until I get approved.  I've been continuing to use my Dexcom as a log book (by inputting my BG numbers, carbs, and insulin amounts) and that's what this graph shows...as I'm sure you know, the red dots are my BG numbers.

 photo 2-16-15_zpskx8p0ipn.jpg

The last 3 days have been awful, and I feel awful.  I really don't want to mess up my A1C!  I'm also supposed to go in for labs this week.  Thankfully, they are not fasting labs.  I'm going to wait until this winter mess clears up a little before I go in...maybe Wednesday. 

No comments: