Friday, May 8, 2015

Overnight Basal Experiment: Night 10

Night 10
Testing 9 units of Levemir

To say last night was rough might be an understatement.  I seriously spent over 2 hours waiting for my low blood sugar to rise.  I'd had a stubborn low during the afternoon as well, and my theory is that maybe the cinnamon supplements I've been taking have something to do with it.  I'll have to try again tonight without the cinnamon and see what happens. 

11:26pm:  118 (no correction, 9 units of Levemir)
3:40am:  73 (Dexcom LOW 65 alert woke me up; 2g carbs)
4:32am:  65 (6g carbs)
4:57am:  (6g carbs)
5:55am:  77
10:00am:  122



I'm changing my Dexcom sensor again today, moving it from my right leg back over to my left leg.  I tried to restart it today and it gave me the ??? alert, so I'm done with it.  Most of the adhesive was gone anyway.

No comments: