Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Approaching My Next Appointment

 photo 10-21-15 2_zpszpflifkl.jpg

My numbers for the past 24 - 40 hours have stayed perfectly constant and in range!  Today I've stayed between 63 - 112 per Dexcom (finger sticks have said 70s, 80s, and 90s for the majority of the time).

1 week til my next appointment.  I go in for lab work next Monday or Tuesday, and then my appointment is Thursday.  I can't wait to find out my results!  Dexcom Studio says I'm maintaining a 108 average blood sugar, which is a 5.4 A1C.  Let's see how close it is to that number, shall we?

I've been testing the Dark Chocolate flavor of ChocoRite...it's pretty good but I prefer the Milk Chocolate flavor.  It's so nice to have a low carb candy I can enjoy that won't mess up my numbers!  

No comments: