Saturday, January 23, 2016

My First Order of Adapt Bars!

I'm so excited!  I found a great new source of low carb keto bars and I placed my first order yesterday!  It is always exciting to find good, healthy foods that are low in carbs!  I ordered them from AdaptYourLife.com, and they come in lots of different flavors.  I decided I wanted to try the Lemon Cheesecake and Chocolate Praline bars.  I'm sure I'll love them!
You can see them all here:  https://www.adaptyourlife.com/store/

They should be arriving next week!

2 comments:

essay best said...

Diabetes is really a chronic disease and you led a really encouraging war with this disease and I am hoping a brave role in future from your side.

Rachel said...

Thank you! It really means a lot to have this encouragement! Most people don't think about what kind of struggle it is to live with diabetes. Knowing there are people like you who are cheering me and other diabetics on is amazing.