Monday, October 17, 2016

Lab results

Last week I had blood drawn at my holistic doctor's office.  I also had a body comp done.  The results for that came back just fine...everything looks good.  Today I got the results of my blood work back.

Vitamin D is perfect, thanks to the supplements I've been taking (10,000 IU daily).  It came back at 82.1 ng/ml (optimal range 30-100 ng/ml).  My metabolic panel is all in range - liver, kidneys, potassium, sodium, etc. are all great!  No red flags anywhere. 

Still working to bring down inflammation, and the next step is to take a gut health test to see where I need help healing my gut.  That will also aid in reducing inflammation and improving blood sugar control.  The only thing is that the test is $900 and we're still trying to scrape the money together.  I'm not worried about it, though.  I will do everything I can to be as healthy as possible, especially as we plan for the future and having kids.

    "And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus."  Philippians 4:19

No comments: