Sunday, June 30, 2019

A1C comparison - Dr. B vs. Endo

I thought it would be interesting to re-compare (because I'm sure I've done this in the past) my A1C using the formula Dr. Bernstein (Dr. B) uses and the one my endo's office uses.

Dr.  B's A1C Chart

My A1C using Dr. B's chart:
Dr. B's A1C Values
Endo A1C chart

My A1C using my endo's chart:
Endo's A1C Values













Same line and same average blood sugar values, different A1C value.  Hmmm...
Technically, my A1C would be lower with Dr. B's chart.  That definitely makes me feel better.  Why can't we all agree to use the same chart?

1 comment:

Rick Phillips said...

I think it is less important which chart we use, than the fact we use something. I think I would tend to use whatever my doctor suggests and follow then follow that plan.