Monday, June 5, 2023

Excavator Update

I got a message from our excavator today saying he was available this week to come out to our lot and help us figure out which trees to cut down and strip some topsoil around where the house will go.  I'm going to go out there either Thursday or Friday and work things out with him!  So EXCITING!  This might even push our timeline up a bit! 

In other news, I'm having one of the mobile home employees refinish our master bath tub for us!  It will be white instead of the yucky yellow that it is right now.  I can't wait to see it!  

Edit:  Here it is!  He had it finished today!  Before (yellow) and After (white):

I also took a picture of the back of the house because I realized I didn't have one! 


1 comment:

Rick Phillips said...

Great idea for the tub !!!