Wednesday, August 9, 2023

Back Half Delivered

 Max and I drove out to the lot after he woke up from his nap and ended up in time to watch them drive the back half of our house around the bend.  I drove in the other entrance to our road and parked with the excavator and his guys at the lot above ours.  From there, we were out of the way and had a good view of them backing the house in place!

Due to the rain we're supposed to get tomorrow, the front half of the house won't be delivered until Monday, but that's okay!  Here's to hoping we can do our septic for less than the other company quoted!













2 comments:

Rick Phillips said...

I am surprised at how far the back is off the ground. it will be beautiful back there in fall. It is a wonderful site.

Rachel said...

I was surprised too! I don't know why they backed it up so far, but I know they'll move it back into place. I think they were waiting to make sure all the concrete footers were correct?