Friday, September 22, 2023

What a day!

 I got up at 8am and got myself breakfast and ready to head out to the lot/house.  I wanted to get there around 11am to unload some stuff from our van for the house, but ended up getting rear-ended on the way.  We lost the bumper and a side panel.  Sigh.  The van will probably be totaled - guess we will be getting a 4WD vehicle to replace it. 




When I finally got to the house and called the transport company to see when their ETA was, they told me there was some kind of delay and they had to push it back to Monday.  So okay, fine.  I let our skirting installer know and he came over to collect the deposit and he also helped me get the stuff from the van into the house.  I got in touch with our drywall guy to see when he'd be patching the hole in the outside wall so the siding can go back up and he said he'd do it this afternoon after work.  I headed home after that and finished stripping the last cabinet door.  Then I got a text from our HVAC guy saying they'd have it all set up Monday, they just had to get some copper insulation and install the 14" flexible duct.  But they put the condenser unit in place out back.