Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Fasting Labs

I went in for fasting labs today - they only drew blood.  I was in and out real quick, but I've gone through a bit of an ordeal for these labs.  I would've gone in yesterday morning, only I woke up with a headache that stuck around all day.  I had a headache this morning too but today was the only other day I could go in so I had to push through it.  Nausea has also made things more difficult for me.  Nothing has really helped relieve my symptoms, and I'm not sure what's causing them.

I'm on edge waiting for Thursday to get here.  I'm hoping Carrie will have good news for me regarding my A1C.  I also have a few questions for her and I'm eager to hear her thoughts.

I've noticed (again) that my sensor doesn't seem to do as well on my right side as it does on my left side.  I've been having a bit of difficulty with it since I put it in a few days ago.  It seems to be having a harder time picking up my numbers.  Here's what my roller coaster looks like:
  
 photo 1-6-15_zps4c4db733.jpg

Needless to say, I've been facing some frustration and discouragement.  My number seems to be stuck averaging around 200.  How am I supposed to get it to stay more in the 100 range? 

No comments: