Thursday, September 15, 2016

Back in Business!

My Dexcom order arrived today, which makes me thrilled!  It's just in time for our trip this weekend! 

Along with the transmitter I desperately needed, I also received 3 boxes of sensors (12 total) and a new pink receiver with Share.  I don't have an iPhone though, nor does my husband, so I don't think the Share aspect will get used when I have to switch my old receiver for my new one.  I did ask for one without Share...I wonder why they still sent it? 

Regardless, I'm happy to be back in business!  The 2 hour warm up period just started so around 6pm I'll have readings again after 11 days.  Now to start packing up everything we'll need for our trip! 

2 comments:

Rick Phillips said...

Dani, Dexcom there have been many rumors of Dexcom compatibility with Android phones. There have even been a few that says it works. Let's hope sooner than later.

Rachel said...

Let's hope so, Rick. It would be nice for anyone who might want to follow my numbers. I intend to keep using Android for the foreseeable future.