Monday, September 11, 2017

Receiver Scare

Last night before bed, my receiver decided it would be fun to scare me.  Keep in mind, my receiver is 3 years old now.  Right as I was inputting my insulin for the night, the screen shut off and the buttons wouldn't make it respond.  I sat there for a minute, prepping myself to whip out my new receiver.  Was it really time to say goodbye to the receiver I'd had since the beginning?  My very first baby? 

An idea hit me and I grabbed a sewing pin out of my pin cushion on the table.  I used it to hit the reset button on the back of the receiver and it vibrated in my hand.  After a second, the screen showed that it was loading...

And it was resurrected!  Huzzah!  Not only that, but the data was all still there! 

Let's keep it going a little bit longer, Dex.  I'm not ready to say goodbye yet. 

Now let's see about these numbers...arg...


1 comment:

Rick Phillips said...

Oh, I am glad it was ok. I hope she(or he) keeps going. Mine was named Sexu Dexi by the way.