Thursday, September 7, 2017

We love Zevia!

I'd heard about Zevia on one of my diabetes Facebook groups but hadn't actively started looking for it until this past month.  I'm so glad I did!  We've both been missing root beer and cream soda, and of course I won't buy any of the brands with sugar in them!  I had heard that Bai had come out with these flavors, but they weren't in stock at our local Walmart. 

One day I was shopping at Kroger and happened to go down the aisle where the Zevia was.  I grabbed some to try and we've been hooked ever since!  No sugar, lots of taste!  And the cream soda and root beer are caffeine free!

 

2 comments:

Rick Phillips said...

oooooh I love cream soda. I am looking for this stuff.

Rachel said...

You can search for local stores that carry it here: https://www.zevia.com/locate We found it at Kroger.