Monday, November 13, 2017

All Quiet on the Eye Front

Hubby and I had our eye doctor appointments today.

I don't know why, probably because of my higher A1C, but I was super worried about how my eyes were doing.  If you remember from last year, the doctor found that the blood vessels in my right eye had changed, but were nothing to really worry about nor did they need treatment.  This year, he found that my left eye looked clear, and my right eye was the same as the year before.  All clear!  "Keep up the good work and we'll see you next year!" 

My eyeglasses prescription has changed, though, which I figured had happened.  So since hubby and I both want new frames, we've decided to go ahead and get our new prescriptions filled!  We've had these old frames and lenses for about 5 years now so I think we're due!  Now we just have to figure out our money situation.    

No comments: