Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Changes and Tests

I found out yesterday that my holistic doctor is taking a very exciting opportunity and moving to a new clinic in a few weeks.  It's out of state so I won't be able to see him anymore, but I plan to stay at his current clinic here in TN and have their NP take over my care.

I'm now in the process of seeing if I can get my labs moved up to an earlier date so he can look over my values one last time before he leaves.  It will be good to see how my thyroid levels are doing, as well as the other tests he wants me to get done.

I'm hoping to get tested for the MTHFR genetic mutation soon.  The test is about $300 so I need to save up for it.  We also want to get a new mattress since ours is way too old.  That will be much easier once I start working!   

No comments: