Saturday, April 13, 2019

Progress report

So I've been doing physical therapy for my back pain since January, and on Monday I will be discharged after my last appointment!  My back is feeling so much better and I'm going to continue to build up my core strength with the exercise program they give me.  Hopefully I'll also be able to get myself a bow and some arrows so I can take up archery again!

On Tuesday I went in to my holistic doctor to get my thyroid labs retested.  It should be sometime next week that I get the results back.  My dose was cut from 120 mg to 90 mg per day.  Wonder how that's been working?

My numbers have been cooperating for the most part.  A few highs every now and then, but I'm trying my best to stay on top of them.  Estimated A1C seems to be about 6.6%.

No comments: