Tuesday, October 17, 2023

Electric Meter Base!

Electric Meter Base

 I got home about 45 minutes ago after spending literally ALL day driving around!

Max and I took my sister to an appointment in the morning and I was called by 3 different people on the way there:  the septic company, who still needs to call me back; the electrician, saying he was starting on the meter base; and the insurance company, to tell me they were reinstating our policy for the new house.  Then we came back down to town to get food, gas, and drop her off at home.  On the way out of her neighborhood, I got a call from the electrician who let me know that he was finished with the meter base.  I drove out there and paid him for the work, let the movers know it was set up and ready to be inspected, and then Max and I finished eating the food I hadn't eaten yet.  Then we drove down the road to check on the HVAC neighbor, who said he still had a little work to do and we could pay him on Saturday when we come back to do the water lines.  Speaking of the water lines, I'll be buying the supplies tomorrow night.  I've got some more stuff to bring out to the house too!

2 comments:

Rick Phillips said...

Pop a meeter in and boom you are a homeowner. It has come so far. You must be so excited.

Rachel said...

Heehee so very excited! Just a few more hurdles to jump!