Saturday, October 14, 2023

Getting closer!



 Proof the water meter is in place!

Max and I went out to the house and got there before the chimney guys.  They did a thorough job cleaning it and checking over every part of the chimney and fireplace.  Everything looks good except the flashing and tape that was used.  They are going to email me a quote for that this week so we can get it fixed.  I plan to use our fireplace a lot and I like that this company checks them yearly.  Gotta make it safe!  

Then we had lunch at the house and waited for the electrician to arrive.  We decided to cancel the order for the meter base that was placed before so that he could bring the right stuff we'd need.  He called me later in the day with a quote and told me he'd be there Tuesday morning to get it built!  So then I can tell the electric company to come out and get our poles up.  

I called the septic company to see when they'd be out our way, but couldn't reach them.

Also need to meet with our drywall guy to figure out the water line and get that hooked up. 

Getting closer!