Thursday, November 9, 2023

Update on the Trees, etc.

I met with our drywall guy this afternoon to go over which trees need to come down. He met with the electric guy before I got there (I couldn't get there any faster due to a previous commitment) and was told everything that needed to be done, including a plan B in case our ability to trim the trees on one side of the road doesn't work...we move the pole to the other side of the road!  Tomorrow I've got to pick up the lift and get it over to the house.  I've never towed anything before and I either need a 2 inch trailer ball or help from my dad...

He'd managed to get 2 of the light fixtures put up for us and was going to get his ladder so he could do the 3rd one.  He also helped me get the old shower heads off (they were really stuck on there!).  I headed into town to reserve the rental lift that will get him up high enough to trim the trees this weekend. 




 The next thing I need to figure out is what kind of sealant I need for around the skirting vents and any other gaps.  Can't have bugs or rodents getting in!

No comments: