Thursday, December 7, 2023

Water and Septic!

 Max and I drove out to the house this afternoon to meet with the plumber.  They were working on hooking up the septic tank when we got there, and told me it hadn't just floated, it had flipped over completely upside down!  So they got it right side up, re-dug the hole, set it back in, and covered it up.  Then they drilled through the bottom of the skirting to run the drain line to it.  

While I was there I also went over what the water line needed, and they said they'd be re-running it under the concrete like it should be.  They also told me that they are going to run the water in the house and check for leaks and fill the septic tank so it doesn't float again.  They'll send pics and videos, which I can't wait to see.

1 comment:

rick phillips said...

Danni, I have been away for about a week. Wow your tank flipped. I think someone might have really messed up.