Saturday, September 14, 2024

So much to do, so little time!

HVAC Reinspection should be Monday or Tuesday.  

Hubby and I are planning to go out to the house tomorrow to get more priming done.  We have half the kitchen done and the whole master bathroom to do.  That may be all we get done with me being 34 weeks pregnant.  I'll try to be as helpful as I can but it's harder for me to move around and bend over/squat now.  

Hubby will have to work on the floors (by himself or with other help) at some point.  We still have to finish his office, the living room, laundry room, kitchen, and dining room.

I need to see when my dad can come back out and help us finish trimming out the front door, and try to get him started on the sliding glass door...it's kind of in the way of the dining room.  

Just a matter of time seeing how long it takes to get electricity hooked up (and internet too) and the certificate of occupancy.  

I noticed there were some weeds growing around the house and along the road that need to be trimmed/pulled.  I have some packets of wildflowers and sunflowers I can't wait to plant!  We also need to put down more grass seed!   So much to do, so little time!

No comments: