Tuesday, November 21, 2023

When it rains, it pours!

 So I drove out to the house hoping (& praying) to meet the two drywall contractors I got in touch with but, due to different circumstances, they both had to reschedule for tomorrow.  Even though I felt like the hour long trip was in vain, it did give me a chance to see how the yard looks in a down pour.  I think we're going to need a French drain installed because there was a huge puddle of water in front of the house that I don't think will pass inspection.  




The front puddle




 Out the back, in the natural drainage ditch, there wasn't all that much water.

The back drainage ditch

The back drainage ditch

Beast started leaking rain water in through the top somewhere...I checked the house and thankfully no leaks there.  So I'll be driving out to the house again tomorrow...

Water coming through the passenger side handle

Water coming through the driver's side handle

Water coming through the DVD player

1 comment:

Rick Phillips said...

well the site is half great. Honestly based on on the pictures i would have predicted the issue woudl b in the back. So good news.