Thursday, December 21, 2023

Almost ready for inspection! And other updates

 The plumbing is done!  All the troubleshooting is finished and there shouldn't be anymore leaks/issues with the pipes.  If there's anything that doesn't pass inspection the first time, the plumber will come back out and fix them to pass for free.  And I love my new faucets!

Kitchen faucet and water filter spout

Every bathroom sink has a waterfall faucet

I snapped a few pictures of things that need to be fixed in the house.  The wall panel that I took off so they could reach the hot water heater snapped in half (it looked like it was going to break anyway) and I want to cut it to make a dutch door.  I also want to add shelves above the hot water heater for extra storage. 





Here's the picture of the front porch so far:

We'll be heading back out to the house on Saturday and leaving Max with one of my sisters so I can get some work done too.  I also managed to find a "new" sliding glass door for a good price!  We need to pick it up on Saturday before we get to the house.

Then all that's left is to take a picture of the chimney flashing and see if there's anything under the fireplace that needs to be vented. Everything should be taped up underneath, as well, and then I think we can have it inspected!!